We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bad Weather Ideas

Mishawaka, Indiana
Level Contributor
71 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Bad Weather Ideas

My family will be staying at a pool home in Estero. This was to be a completely unplanned, relaxing vacation, alternating between swimming at the house pool, the neighborhood pool, and the beach for me and my younger daughter, with golf added for my husband and older daughter. All outside activities. But the forecast for the first 3 days of our 7 day trip (landing late 4/2 so 4/3 is day #1) is calling for rain and clouds on day #4. So I am now going into planning mode to be prepared. Anyone have indoor activity suggestions that would please an 8 year old and almost 13 year old girl? I would like to stay within 30 minutes or so of our house, so probably somewhere between Fort Myers and Naples, although would be willing to go up to an hour for the right activity, especially if we really do have 4 days of rain! Any suggestions are appreciated, and cross your fingers I won't need them.

1. Re: Bad Weather Ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 11:17