We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edison/Ford Estates

South Dakota
Level Contributor
4,552 posts
Save Topic
Edison/Ford Estates

I'm guessing not for kids? Just wanted to check. I have two elementary school kids and a 5 y.o.

Fort Myers, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Edison/Ford Estates

Thank you for your comment, great question! We have a great tour option for kids on Saturdays at 11:00. Our "Young Inventor's Tour" is designed as a hands-on educational program where kids can be a part of an assembly line, play a phonograph and make rubber. It's a great way to have kids learn about the inventions of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford. Check out the link to the program on our website below. Feel free to give us a call with any other questions at 239-334-7419.

edisonfordwinterestates.org/about/…

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Edison/Ford Estates

www.cmon.com a new interactive Childrens museum in Naples and Naples Zoo.

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Edison/Ford Estates

www.cmon.org for Children's Museum Of Naples

Fort Myers, FL
Level Contributor
356 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Edison/Ford Estates

Yes, I think it is for kids. As stated, the Young Inventors programs are offered, but my kids have always enjoyed visiting the Estates on plain old regular days too.

South Dakota
Level Contributor
4,552 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Edison/Ford Estates

Thanks so much everyone!

6. Re: Edison/Ford Estates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2013, 10:15