We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in feb in myrtle beach

michigan
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
weather in feb in myrtle beach

we are going to myrtle beach in feb 2009 first time there would like to know where to go for shopping golf plantations and such booked the hotel oceandrive beach and golf resort with oceanview. has anyone stayed there before.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in feb in myrtle beach

Suggest you put this in the South Carolina forum, as that is where Myrtle Beach is.

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
441 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in feb in myrtle beach

Ocean Drive is close enough to NC to warrant a reply. I have not stayed there but I like that section of the beach, which is the spiritual home of beach music. There are plenty of good and very good courses from N. Myrtle to Sunset Beach and Ocean Isle NC and the traffic shouldn't be too bad. You will find enough Canadians to make you feel right at home. I suggest you go to the "Courses Rated" section of the Golf Digest website to get more info on the many courses in the area. You can Google it up.

michigan
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in feb in myrtle beach

thanks for the info

4. Re: weather in feb in myrtle beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 03:15