1) as we see it is the best to start in Calgary and finish in Vancouver and than we make a second part from Seattle to Yellowstone. Do you help us how to optimaze our trip if we arrival in Calgary and fly home from Vancouver - very difficult to carry out the trip
2) accomodation cost : as we looked at prices it is pretty expensive, e.g. per night in Jasper 135 CAD$ is already very competitive price - do you any idea where to sleep in Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper and Glacier NP. Where is the most suitable prices to eat on the tour?
3) Prince Rupert to Port Hardy - there is many reviews that this trip by ferry is very beautiful. Where to find prices and how much it cost. What is better to take rental car with or not? Is worth to make this trip and drive from Glacier NP to Port Rupert ?
4) When we rent a car in Canada it is allowed to travel to USA (Yellowstone)? Are there any extra cost for that tour?
5) we want to travel between 10th of June and 10th of July (approx 14 days): how are the road conditions in this region in this period (snow on the road) ? Or is better period September (just option)?
6) do we need any extra reservation in advance (hotel, ferry etc), if yes how long in advance? Do exist any other extra costs (fee for NP etc)
7) do you suggest any destination in this region which is worth to see and would you help us to make an itinerary for this trip, where to start where to finish?
8) is this region crowded in this period of the year?
I would ask you for help as soon as possible, since we would like to make a flight reservatio as soon as possible.