We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fairmont Gold Floor - advice please

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
164 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Fairmont Gold Floor - advice please

Sorry if I am repeating this question on different forums but was advised to do so so hope someone can help me!

We are looking at staying at three Fairmont hotels next summer -

Whistler (2 nights) Lake Louise (1 night) and Banff ( 3 nights)

We have been quote an extra £100 per night to stay on the Gold Floor.

We can't justify staying on the Gold floor for all 6 nights so we are trying to decide which hotel/s would be the best to book Gold. Any advice or experiences of Gold floor at these three hotels would be really appreciated.

As this is the Rockies forum I expect I will get advice on the Banff and Lake Louise Fairmont - is Gold Floor worth the cost? Any experience of staying on that floor? Advice on Whistler Fairmont Gold also gratefully received.

Thanks so much for help.

Many thanks

1. Re: Fairmont Gold Floor - advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 07:17