We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Person Jacuzzi?

Sacramento, CA
Level Contributor
129 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Two Person Jacuzzi?

What resorts have you experienced that really have jacuzzis that fit two (normal size) people? We have been to the Aventura palace and had a GREAT two-person jacuzzi (indoors) and have not been to any others. The Secrets Capri jacuzzi was small (one person). We are staying at the Secrets Maroma next month and it says two-person jacuzzi but looks small in the pictures. What do you all think?

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,558 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two Person Jacuzzi?

All of the palace resorts that offer jacuzzis, which I think are all of them actually, have the jacuzzis like ASP. They truly fit 2 people! We love them!

In addition, LeBlanc does (this is a palace owned property) as does the Royal PDC, the Royal Cancun. The Valentin also has 2 person jacuzzis, as does the ummm...it's an excellence I think- its up north of Cancun- I think it's something mujeres.

I 100% agree that lots of places boast 2 person jacuzzis but IMO- they really aren't. Secrets comes to mind in this case. I tend to find that if they look small, they probably are.

Other people might be able to help too. Anyone else have options?

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
646 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two Person Jacuzzi?

El Dorado Seaside Suites also has two person jacuzzis which we really enjoyed. They do however take FOREVER to fill.

Wakefield, Ma
Level Contributor
6,432 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two Person Jacuzzi?

Doesn't the Iberostar Grand have jacuzzi's for 2? On there website it says they do but I'm not sure if they are the larger ones or not. The pictures I've seen on line show a jacuzzi but it doesn't look that big. I'm not sure if certain suites have the larger ones or not.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,558 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two Person Jacuzzi?

I think the IB grand ones aren't that big- not big enough to fit 2 comfortably like the OP has asked.

I do know that some very high end expensive corner rooms have jacuzzis on the balcony and they ARE big enough to fit 2 for sure- they are huge!

This is the 1 thing that I wish the IB grand had done better. I haven't stayed there but I truly love the LARGE jacuzzis that the palaces have, and wish the IB Grand had allowed for them too.

I would say the jacuzzis at EDSS from photos are more like 1.5. Sure- we could fit, but not like the palaces where we each have our own seat and can sit 100% without touching on another and look in the same direction (not at each other).

Wakefield, Ma
Level Contributor
6,432 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Two Person Jacuzzi?

That does sound nice. It surprises me that Iberostar wouldn't have gone the extra for this with all the money they put into everything else.

baltimore
Level Contributor
3,072 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Two Person Jacuzzi?

The royal suites at the Palladium have a 2 person tub. It is huge you really could almost fit 3 people in it. One downfall of a huge tub like that is it takes forever to fill it.

7. Re: Two Person Jacuzzi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 14:20