We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Maya Colonial

Phoenix
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Barcelo Maya Colonial

My fiancee and I are going to the Barcelo Maya Colonial the 2nd week of December. We are 38, no kids. What my question is; Is there a room we should try to request for somewhat quiet, location and good ocaen view, king bed? Thank you for your help.

Mentioned in this post
Barcelo Maya Colonial
Barcelo Maya Colonial
6,831 Reviews
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
London, Ontario
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelo Maya Colonial

Hello Moglidiver,

Just found your post, we just booked yesterday at the Colonial. Wondering if you found the room you were looking for... we are looking for the same type of room. Thank you for your help...

Salem, NH
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelo Maya Colonial

I think the only water view rooms are Jr. Suites. I would price compare as you're really not in the rooms much and the grounds are really beatiful.

London, Ontario
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelo Maya Colonial

Thank you for your reply, If I look at the map at the following link

unofficial-barcelo-maya.com/userfiles/file/m…

I think I would like a room in the building directly behind the ocean view jr suites in the Jalisco building or the Guanajuato building, do you by chance know what any of those room numbers are? It looks like it will be fairly quiet there, and close to the pool. I am recovering from a broken leg, and I think all I need for the most part will be the pool and beach buffet... Have you been there? It looks like an awesome place... Thanks...

Mentioned in this post
Guanajuato
Guanajuato
Guanajuato, Mexico
4. Re: Barcelo Maya Colonial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 01:17