We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anything on ocean coral resort

ohio
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anything on ocean coral resort

We are looking into going to ocean coral AI resort has anyone been there and how was it.

cleveland
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Anything on ocean coral resort

This is a newer resorts check out there reviews,I have been to others in the area they all have been wonderful.

Peachtree City
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anything on ocean coral resort

We went there last July, and it was wonderful. It was newly opened, and had some growing pains, but all in all, the staff was very helpful and working very hard. In fact, we had such a nice time we are going back again this year. There were 4 wonderful pools and the food was good. Just an after thought, I would bring my own cup with me, next time, Have an insulated one that would hold more "beverage"...

Again, it was wonderful and you will not be disappointed. If you want some adventure, walk down the beach for about an hour into Puerto Morelas and go to a small locally owned restaurant called "Cantina Habernos"... It was a lot of fun...

ohio
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Anything on ocean coral resort

How was the beach I heard there was alot of sea weed? And no water sports

4. Re: Anything on ocean coral resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 04:17