We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riviera maya in september

sunderland
Level Contributor
205 posts
Save Topic
riviera maya in september

can any 1 help was thinking ov going 2 riviera maya on september 2nd wat will the weather be like will it be hot or will it rain 4 2 weeks the hotel i was thinking ov is grand sirenis riviera maya thanks marc

Northern US
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: riviera maya in september

September is during the rainy/hurricane season and the long range forecast shows rain every day during that time period. I have visited the area many times in Sept/Oct and most days it does rain. However it is usually a quick passing shower that lasts 10 to 20 minutes and those are very often at night. The days are usually in the upper 80s and mostly sunny. I always bring sunscreen and always come home with a tan.

cleveland
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: riviera maya in september

Hi there we go every Oct and only one out of 5 has been a rainy trip.Yes it will be hot then high 80s low 90s.Prices are alot cheaper then that why we go then its half price!!

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
633 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: riviera maya in september

Just make sure you buy trip insurance - it is hurricane season.

4. Re: riviera maya in september

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 02:18