We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

leaving for vacation 02/13/09

vancouver
3 posts
Save Topic
leaving for vacation 02/13/09

HI we are going down feb 13th. can't wait. i have been reading all the reviews and am glad to hear that for the most part everything is great. i hope we don't get the swampy area. do they have bottles of beer down there i hate draft beer? i am not a tequila drinker so bottled beer is my preferance of beverage. are all the restaurants open yet? i have been chacking the weather down there and so far they are calling for sun sun sun. does any one know if they have tours to the ruins? that is the second thing on my list to do. The first is soaking up some sun on the beach and enjoying lots of beer.

cleveland
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: leaving for vacation 02/13/09

First where are you going?Most resort dont have bottle because of the pools it Draft and plastic cups.They make lots of great friuty drink try the Miami vise great,and the Margeritas are great also.Have fun!!

Sparta, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: leaving for vacation 02/13/09

Hey rooster vancouver We are heading to NH Feb 18 (wed) may see you there! I did read in one of the posts that can beer was available at poolside on occasion. I am not so fussy but my husband certainly prefers bottles to draft.

There are numerous trips to the ruins. check out the things to do section for links Some great info

Save us a cold one

Lakefield, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: leaving for vacation 02/13/09

We are heading to NH on Feb 13th as well from Toronto. We are really looking forward to it as well. We are travelling with our neighbours...and looking forward to having a great time with lots of sun and drinks!!! I don't know whether they have bottles or draft beer, but I am not really picky....hope to see you there!!

4. Re: leaving for vacation 02/13/09

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 22:18