We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xel Ha

Oviedo, FL
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Xel Ha

Can someone tell me what is the best way/deal for getting to Xel Ha? I'll be staying at the El Dorado Royale (EDR) and want to get as much of the day at the park as possible. Is it better to take a cab or better to do the "tour" to Xel Ha? If we do the tour, when does the buses pick you up from your hotel?

Thanks,

DH

cleveland
Level Contributor
1,657 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Xel Ha

Hi we have always done the bus tour and we have been twice,They pick you up early and you grt back to the hotel around 5-6 Now it different depending on where your resort is so you will have to make that choice when you get there.Check out there web sight it great,you will love this place snorkel next to the shore you will see more fish that way.Also a heads up buy some bio sunscreen lotion before you go that the only thing they want you to use there you dont want to have to buy it there.Also they want you to give a cash deposit for your snorkle gear i think it was 20.00 and you get it back when you leave.Have fun!

Oviedo, FL
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Xel Ha

Anyone know what taxi fare might cost to go from El Dorado in Puerto Morelos to Xel Ha??

3. Re: Xel Ha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 07:25