We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palladium resorts or Iberostar? Advice please!

Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Palladium resorts or Iberostar? Advice please!

We are a family of 5 (all kids over 18) and have been to Grand Palladium twice- we loved most everything about the resort other than being somewhat disappointed in level of service..kids think they want to try Iberostar Paraiso Lindo- anyine been to both and have any suggestions? I am torn because of the grounds of Palladium, spa, and layout being great- help!

vienna, va
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Palladium resorts or Iberostar? Advice please!

We have stayed at the Palladium White Sands, the Iberostar Paraiso Beach and the Grand. When I stayed at the Grand we were allowed to use the Lindo. I like the fact that the Iberostar is closer to the Airport. I loved the Palladium and would have to choose it over the Lindo but since you have never been to an Iberostar property I would say you should try it. Have you considered the Grand? I thought it was one of the best!

Level Contributor
438 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palladium resorts or Iberostar? Advice please!

I thought the service was much, much better at the Iberostar (stayed at the Lindo) actually going there again in 2 days. Also the Palladium was constantly running out of things when we were there. I myself also prefer the closeness of the IB to the airport and its closer to Playa if you want to shop.

Level Contributor
1,668 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Palladium resorts or Iberostar? Advice please!

Hi there have been to both and both are wonderful its a hard choice the ala carte dinners nightly and the 24 room service was a plus for the Iberostar lindo but the water was rough there no snorkling.

As for the pallidum food was great rooms where large more tropical loved the pool chairs and loved the beach long walks though the trails etc if I had my choice The Pallidum hands down we loved it ,we also have been to the Barcelo it was also nice!

4. Re: Palladium resorts or Iberostar? Advice please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 00:18