We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 apple square deal?

ohiotravel13
Level Contributor
6 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
6 apple square deal?

Heading to Riviera Maya, May 8th to 13th, we booked an apple vacation 6 apple square deal. Any idea where we'll most likely be staying. I've heard good and bad things about Dreams Tulum.

Mentioned in this post
Riviera Maya
Riviera Maya
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Austin TX
Level Contributor
445 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 apple square deal?

Odds are pretty high that you'd be at Dreams Puerto Aventuras....

Tami

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Aventuras
Puerto Aventuras
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 apple square deal?

if you have a good travel agent (tami) and shop around, are flexible about the time you go, you might find a REALLY great deal and have a little more flexibility.

So far as I know, if you book a "deal", you get the basic room. The room itself might be ok, but the location may not be.

ohio
Level Contributor
28 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 apple square deal?

We did the 6 apple square deal and stayed at Rui Palace Mexico-beautiful! The price was right and we decided that no matter what we would make the best of it. It was a wonderful vacation and we looked up what it would of cost us if we had just booked the hotel- we saved $1500! Have fun! I have a friend who stayed at Dreams Tulum and they loved it, go with an open mind. Also, I live in Ohio, who knows there may be snow here the beginning of May. No matter what you will be in gorgeous surroundings and weather.

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
5,119 Reviews
Tulum, Mexico
cleveland
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 6 apple square deal?

Hi there I have never done the Square deal with apple but friend of mine did,They got Dreams Tulum alot of time they send you to what ever 6 apple is on sale for that week.They hated dreams tulum plus its a 2 hour drive from the airport.Good luck!!

Mentioned in this post
Tulum
Tulum
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Genoa, Illinois
Level Contributor
112 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 6 apple square deal?

We loved Dreams Tulum. It is a long ride from the airport, but you are very close to Xel Ha and the Tulum ruins. Just relax and take in the scenery, you will be there before you know it. The only real downside is having to leave so early for the airport when you are headed back. I would be very happy if I got Dreams on a Square Deal trip.

Mentioned in this post
Tulum
Tulum
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Xel-Ha
Xel-Ha
15,964 Reviews
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: 6 apple square deal?

I did a Dreams 6 apple square deal (possibly different than your deal) for the week of March 21 and got placed at Dreams Puerto Aventuras. It was great! We loved the food, room service, and friendly staff. We found out the night before when our travel agent called us out of the blue and told us where we'd be staying. Couldn't be happier with our stay.

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Aventuras
Puerto Aventuras
Riviera Maya, Mexico
7. Re: 6 apple square deal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2009, 04:59