Family of 4 (39, 35, 4 and 1) looking for a great family all inclusive in May. Right now, funjet is offering amazing family packages to all of the Iberostars, Gran Bahias, and Barcelo. For example, we can stay 7 nights at the Gran Bahia Akumal for $2,053, Barcelo Maya Beach for $2,104, Iberostar Tucan for $1,983, and the Iberostar Beach for $2,085. All are rated highly and all withing $150 bucks or so, so the price is a wash. Here is what we are looking for:
1. Stroller friends (1 and 4 year old)
2. Usable beach, preferably with snorkeling
3. Good kid's club for the 4 year old and optional baby sitting (for $$ of course) for the 1 year old
4. Nice family friendly shows in the evening
5. Do NOT want a resort where you are assigned a time for the buffet dinner. This drives us crazy! If we eat at the buffet, we want to do it whenever we want, not at an assigned seating time!
6. Looking to dive, so close by sites would be great
Also, any other comparisons relative to a young family would be greatly appreciated!