We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable shuttle service from airport to Riviera Maya area?

Angleton, Texas
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Topic
Reliable shuttle service from airport to Riviera Maya area?

Can someone tell me if they have used any certain shuttles that I can book since our trip thru Expedia doesn't have transportation included for Secrets Maroma.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,178 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reliable shuttle service from airport to Riviera Maya area?

www.cancuntransfers.com

Get a private transfer to SMB. $82.00 round trip and they take Paypal, cash or CC.

We use them everytime we go to Mexico and 2XS to SMB.

California
Level Contributor
444 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reliable shuttle service from airport to Riviera Maya area?

Thanks Matt, we booked our trip through Apple and it does include transfer but sometimes you are on a bus with 40 other people. I want to get to SMB as soon as we can. I will check this site out.

USA
Level Contributor
7,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reliable shuttle service from airport to Riviera Maya area?

Another good one is USA Transfers with Entertainment Plus (entertainment-plus.net).

Angleton, Texas
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Reliable shuttle service from airport to Riviera Maya area?

Thanks the cancuntransfers sounds good. Can't wait love Secrets.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
448 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reliable shuttle service from airport to Riviera Maya area?

Shasta24 -- we too have used Apple tours, but you can request and pay for a non-stop transfer. This means you are the first people dropped off and the last picked-up. The last 2 Apple tours we were the only people on the van/Navigator so it was definitely a private transfer for us. I do enjoy talking with other travelers, but really enjoy being the first one dropped off and starting my vacation. Check with your TA, they should know about this transfer upgrade. I think it was an additional $20-$30 per person, well worth it.

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
245 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reliable shuttle service from airport to Riviera Maya area?

We used USA Transfers to get to Dreams Tulum last May. Price was better than any of the other services we looked into. Driver, with a newish air-conditioned van, was waiting for us at the airport and stopped at a convenience store for us to buy drinks for the trip. Return driver arrived at Dreams right on time to pick us up. Both were pleasant, helpful and efficient. I will gladly use this service again.

7. Re: Reliable shuttle service from airport to Riviera Maya area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 03:19