We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any one else an addict????

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
217 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Any one else an addict????

Of this forum site that is? Ever since I found it... I can't get off the darn computer! Loads of great info and tips! Thanks everyone!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any one else an addict????

They have a new "patch" for the tripadvisor addiction.... it goes on the upper thigh so as to be unnoticed !

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
217 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any one else an addict????

ha ha.. and where do I find one of those???

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
23 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any one else an addict????

I'm addicted to this board & 2 other boards--the closre I get to vacation, the more time I spend!

cleveland
Level Contributor
1,663 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Any one else an addict????

Hi there me too Iam on here everyday I have 5 years under my belt of going to different resorts here.I love to help out others asking for info.Yes I also find myself on here more the closer I get to vacation.Most of my choices on resorts come from here and what people have to write about the places and the price.This year Iam sad to say I may not be going due to the bad times everywhere.But I still will be on here giving advice.

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Any one else an addict????

YES, TA goes great with my morning coffee, my mid morning snack, my lunch , after dinner and before i hit the sheets for alittle sleep. And ANY time in between the above things I mentioned. NO I AM NOT addicted at all! LOL

It also makes it very hard to get work done. OH WELL its fun thats all the matters.

hope everyone has a great trip!!!

NEWCASTLE
Level Contributor
62 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any one else an addict????

Me for definate !! cant stop looking - have had some great advice from you all - thanks !

To be honest feel like i have a much more balanced view of the swine flu thing from here than the dammed news which has clearly hyped it all up !!!

Holly, Michigan
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Any one else an addict????

I had to register just to answer this post(long time lurker, first time poster). I Love this site. Not going on vacation until next year but am addicted to overplanning. I made myself wait for over an hour this morning before turning my laptop on but I couldn't take it anymore! Let my husband laugh at me.

I am an addict.

8. Re: Any one else an addict????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2009, 05:19