We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boogie boarding in the Caribbean or elsewhere warm

Boston MA
Level Contributor
271 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Boogie boarding in the Caribbean or elsewhere warm

Which Caribbean (or Atlantic coast or Mexico) destinations have reliably good surf for body surfing or boogie boarding? I'm interested in any Caribbean destination not just the one for this forum. (I posted this to Caribbean forum but got no responses, probably b/c most people just post to destination-specific forums, so I am now trying a handful of these forums.)

montreal
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Boogie boarding in the Caribbean or elsewhere warm

Hi

Our family have visited the Tangerine (Wyndham) in Cabarette, (DM) 3 times and my 2 kids had a blast in the huge surf on the beach. They provide boogie boards and you can even do actual surfing as well.

Cheers

dc

montreal
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boogie boarding in the Caribbean or elsewhere warm

Hi

Our family have visited the Tangerine (Wyndham) in Cabarette, (DM) 3 times and my 2 kids had a blast in the huge surf on the beach. They provide boogie boards and you can even do actual surfing as well.

Cheers

dc

Boston MA
Level Contributor
271 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boogie boarding in the Caribbean or elsewhere warm

Thanks, this is helpful; is this in the Dominican Republic?

4. Re: Boogie boarding in the Caribbean or elsewhere warm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2010, 07:17