We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adult only, all inclusive for 50th girls b-day party.

Baltimore, MD
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Adult only, all inclusive for 50th girls b-day party.

We are looking for an adult only, all inclusive for 50th girls b-day party. We celebrated our 40th with our husbands at Grand Lido, Jamaica but this time we decided to leave them at home. It seems that many of the adult only resorts are couples only. We want a beautiful beach and excellent dining. (no reservation problems, no buffets) We'd like to be less than 30 minutes from the airport

new jersey
Level Contributor
714 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Adult only, all inclusive for 50th girls b-day party.

Hi, I would suggest checking out the Royal in Cancun if you want to be in the hotel zone. The Royal is about 35 mins. from the airport. If you are not interested in being in the hotel zone check out Secrets Capri it is a smaller resort but real nice. Capri is about 40-45 min from the airport. When we were at both there were a lot of couples but also friends going away together.

Excellence Resorts are fantastic. They again are alot of couples but would welcome you and your friends. ERC is approx. 40 min from airport and EPM is 25 min. EPM is directly across from Isla Mujeres which would be a nice day trip for you. HTH

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
256 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adult only, all inclusive for 50th girls b-day party.

I stayed at EPM with my husband, but I know there were groups of friends staying there at the same time. The one thing to keep in mind at EPM (and I think it's true at ERC if I remember the reviews right? Someone will correct me if it is different, I'm sure) is that the bathrooms don't offer complete privacy. Whether or not this is an issue for you when sharing a room with a friend, I don't know--but some people have found it weird.

Basically, you have an open bathroom area which has glass doors on the toilet & shower. Most couples don't mind (although some have complained in the reviews), but it is something to keep in mind depending on how comfortable you all are with each other!

3. Re: Adult only, all inclusive for 50th girls b-day party.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2011, 05:17