We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Maroma coupons - need more info!

Lakewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
50 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Maroma coupons - need more info!

Apologize if this was already answered (couldn't find it on the forums). Wanted to get more details on the $400 worth of coupons we're getting with our vacation package! So excited to be able to leave the NE Ohio winter for a week at the end of February!

Anyone know what a Romantic Dinner is? And how much is an average bottle of wine if you purchase one? We are getting $400 worth of coupons and want to find out more details than the following description:

$200 USD RESORT COUPONS to be applicable as follows: $100 in Spa Treatments with two coupons of $40 and 1 coupon of $20 (not valid for Spa products at the Spa Boutique, Beauty Salon & 25 min treatments); $60 for One Romantic Dinner per stay with 1 coupon of $40 and 1 coupon of $20 (not valid for bottle of wine); $40 for Bottles of Wine at any of our restaurants with four coupons of $10; $400 USD RESORT COUPONS per room, per stay, to be applicable as follows: Double amount of coupons will be given to be used the same way as the $200 USD RESORT CREDIT.

Illinois
Level Contributor
472 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Maroma coupons - need more info!

I'm sorry I can't remember the prices for these items at SMB. I do remember that there were restrictions, such as using only 1 coupon per bottle of wine. So it seemed to me that the coupons just brought the prices closer to normal. If you plan to go to the spa or buy wine anyway, the coupons are nice. For me, it wasn't enough incentive to do something I wouldn't normally do on vacation.

Midland, Canada
Level Contributor
3,468 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Maroma coupons - need more info!

The cuoupons are to be used towards the payment of the things you listed...for example the romantic dinner costs $200 and you can use $60 of your coupons towards that and so on down the list.

The Romantic dinner takes place on the beach under a four post awning and all your food is brought out to you.

3. Re: Secrets Maroma coupons - need more info!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2012, 07:16