We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Grand Sirenas Mayan Beach Le Mirage

Chilliwack, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Grand Sirenas Mayan Beach Le Mirage

can anyone tell me anything of this hotel as I can not find it listed. Wanted to read some reviews before booking for Feb. thanks for any help maybe I am not looking in the right spot

Northern US
Level Contributor
4,028 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Grand Sirenas Mayan Beach Le Mirage

Grand Sirenis is one hotel that has two sides. One is Riviera Maya, the other is Mayan Beach. They are pretty much interchangeable and share everything together.

Here's a link to reviews. You can also check Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya because they are basically the same hotel.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g499445-d634…

Fredericton, New...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Grand Sirenas Mayan Beach Le Mirage

I was wondering where or how the rooms are situated for le mirage and is it better placement? I understood that it was a bit of an upgrade

Edited: 14 December 2011, 00:13
nova scotia
Level Contributor
4 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Grand Sirenas Mayan Beach Le Mirage

we are booked at the Le Mirage side as well for April for a wedding, its the newer side of the two

Edmonton
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Grand Sirenas Mayan Beach Le Mirage

How did you like your stay at Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach Le Mirage? My Fiance and I are looking at booking there for our wedding. How was the wedding you went to?

saguenay
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Grand Sirenas Mayan Beach Le Mirage

thank you from québec canada

Toronto
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Grand Sirenas Mayan Beach Le Mirage

I need the correct email address for this hotel. Thanks

LEICESTER
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Grand Sirenas Mayan Beach Le Mirage

i need the correct email address for this hotel thanks Nizza

8. Re: Hotel Grand Sirenas Mayan Beach Le Mirage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2014, 07:17