We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is the beach and the sea to swim in at Secrets Maroma?

Severn, Maryland
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How is the beach and the sea to swim in at Secrets Maroma?

I love to be in the sea (not a pool person). Is the water calm? Is it rocky, is there seaweed?

New York
Level Contributor
937 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How is the beach and the sea to swim in at Secrets Maroma?

The beach in front of Secrets Maroma is awesome. No rocks, no seaweed and calm when we where there. But if there is a storm at sea you will probably see seaweed and rough water.

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How is the beach and the sea to swim in at Secrets Maroma?

Unbelievably gorgeous! That's why they can get away with charging so much. The Catalonia Maroma "Privileged Beach" sits right next to it for half the cost but, I don't know what people have to say about it. It shares the same beach as SMB.

Severn, Maryland
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: How is the beach and the sea to swim in at Secrets Maroma?

Thanks a bunch for the feedback on the beach. I've been to the Secrets in Jamaica, and was impressed with the property. Sounds like Maroma is next on the list.

4. Re: How is the beach and the sea to swim in at Secrets Maroma?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2013, 09:21