We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kyss beach bag

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
841 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Kyss beach bag

Someone on here (sportsmom or so....sorry I don't remember the exact name) posted a link for a Kyss beach bag. I really like the idea and want the bag, but I'm afraid to buy it from the web site that was posted. There's no phone # on there anywhere and if you search for Kyss bag on yahoo it'll come up with 3 exact same web sites but with a different price ($39.95, $44.95 and $59.95), which makes me worried (some have www in front, another doesn't). I've ordered things from TV before and had to wait for 4-6 weeks for them as the items I got were on back order. Since there's no phone # on the site, I can't ask anyone what they have in stock and how long it'll actually take me to get the item - we're leaving in 4 weeks so I can't wait longer. So my question is - does anyone have this bag and did you buy it through this web site or another web site maybe? Also, what do you think of it?

http://www.kyssbag.com/

Thanks!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
943 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kyss beach bag

I bought one a couple of years ago. There are 3 different sizes so 3 different prices! I had no problems!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
841 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kyss beach bag

All 3 web sites indicate the same size (18x20x6). Did you buy it from that web site? And did you get it in 2-3 days like they say?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
943 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kyss beach bag

Just looked at the site. Seems they only have the large available in all the colors and the medium in black. I pay with paypal.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
841 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kyss beach bag

You mean the other way around? I just saw the 2nd size. Looks like the medium is only available in black. I clicked on PayPal on both sizes and they're the same price.....

Is the bag holding up to the expectations? All locks working?

Edited: 18 April 2012, 22:25
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
943 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kyss beach bag

I have used it for a total of 8 weeks or so worth of vacations. Beach, pool and tours! Been in some downpours too. Holding up great! Lock works great. I want another one. The hubby hates carrying my big PINK bag!! LOL

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
24,452 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kyss beach bag

I e-mailed them through their website over the weekend and received a prompt response - notwithstanding that it wasn't a business day; I was pretty impressed.

I'd e-mailed them because I wanted to know the length of the handle drop (if the handles are too short, they don't fit over the shoulder properly and I find 'em irritating). They told me that the handle drop is 12", which should be plenty.

Since they are so prompt and responding via e-mail and you need it fairly promptly, I'd recommend you e-mail them first to confirm they can get it to you in time.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
841 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kyss beach bag

Did you use this e-mail: sales@kyssbags.com? I will e-mail them too then.

Lovesmexico, yes, I've already checked with my husband, he said he'll do light or dark blue or black lol I'm thinking light blue.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
24,452 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kyss beach bag

I emailed them through their "Contact us" page on this website - www.kyssbags.com/Kyss_Bag_Products.html

I Googled them and found another website with the cheaper price that you were referring to - http://www.kyssbag.com/Home_Page.html. Not sure what that's about .... perhaps try contacting them through this site first as the exact same bag appears to be $5 cheaper and has free priority shipping.

I don't know how washable these bags are - you might want to check that.

Even if they're totally washable, I think a darker colour would be more serviceable. The light blue looks lovely but by the time it's been through the washer several times, it might be all floppy and shabby.

Edited: 18 April 2012, 23:14
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
841 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kyss beach bag

Strange that the one you were looking at had the contact us form and the phone #.....I wonder if they see which one of their web sites you're writing from and would tell you different info.....I e-mailed them at that sales e-mail. I will try that form as well and ask why the prices are different.

I think you're right about the colors, dark blue would probably be better. I was hoping to use it instead of my purse for the flight, thought light blue would be cuter on me :) But it being clean is more important.....

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
841 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kyss beach bag

Oh, wow, I got a response already....that didn't take long - about 10 minutes. They said they have light blue in stock and can ship it tomorrow, I now asked about the dark blue.....sounds legit I guess. They gave me their phone # in the e-mail as well.