We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fairmont Mayakoba

Louisiana
Level Contributor
27 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Fairmont Mayakoba

Anyone stayed at the Fairmont Mayakoba? Looks like a great place and location to relax. Thinking of visiting (not an AI package) and was curious to the average meal prices. Also, what room type or location of resort is best? Thanks for any help!

Mexico City
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
2,023 posts
416 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fairmont Mayakoba

Nice - I was thre this month fo ra work event - rooms far from beach and pools, but pretty layout. Service generally good but we had a terrible captain at dinner one night that made our conference managers screw up of a birthday cake even worse with a nasty attitude. Se my review - the hotel replied with a sorry about that -yeah, sorry for messing up a birthday with lots of notice and it was his 50th birthday - I would not return to be honest -Palace is more service driven

2. Re: Fairmont Mayakoba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 00:19