We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone out there booked via mexvax?

South Lake Tahoe...
Level Contributor
202 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone out there booked via mexvax?

They appear to be a lot cheaper than all other company's but I can't ind any reviews about them!

Dayton, OH
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone out there booked via mexvax?

Me either. did you ever find anything? They do have the best deals of anything I've seen but they're not based in the US. They are however a tripadvisor "partner site". I wonder how much due diligence TA does before promoting a company?

El Paso, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone out there booked via mexvax?

I have reserved one time with them and everything was ok.

3. Re: Anyone out there booked via mexvax?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2012, 17:40
Seattle
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone out there booked via mexvax?

Ok, I bit, figuring I would be a guinea pig. Didnt go so well. Immediately after putting in my credit card, I received multiple errors. I checked my card, and had 2 very small pending charges, 1 from the UK and one from India.

Never got confirmation of booking, or even an email that I signed up with them.

The phone number on their facebook page is non functional. The phone number on their website states that their call center is closed. I will try again on Monday to call, but not holding my breath.

I am stopping short of calling this website fraudulent, but just a hair short. Will update if I get anymore information.

Chihuahua, Mexico
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone out there booked via mexvax?

Tatterdema.

That´s something very very odd. There are made thousands of reservations on our website since 2006 and we have never had any case like this. If you could please call our call center toll free from USA 1 866 204 36 16 or +(52) 614 426 77 44 so that one of our representatives assist you.

Our call center is opened from 8 am to 11 pm everyday Mountain Time 7 days a week.

However, this seems to be very strange, since we don´t have any offices in UK or India, but only in Mexico.

Please call us and we will be very happy to help you.

Seattle
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone out there booked via mexvax?

Hi Jorge, It is very odd indeed. I have been in contact with your office. Below is my email in reply to one of your employees response to my email to him. I show your website being register in 09?

The credit card I used has only been used 3 times in total. The last time I used the card was August 5th. It is virtually impossible for it to have been compromised anywhere else. When making my reservation on your website, I was sent to Banorte, where I input my credit card information to finish my reservation. The computer I was using is a work computer at my hotel, where I access and send hundreds of guests credit cards daily, so it is not possible it was the computer I was using.

In short, you have a security issue somewhere. Also of concern is that fact that you dont show my reservation. I would love to be able to recommend your website, but at this time I cannot feel comfortable doing so.

Best wishes, and I hope you can get things ironed out soon.

7. Re: Anyone out there booked via mexvax?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2012, 17:40
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone out there booked via mexvax?

I took a chance and booked with them a couple of days ago. I had no issues with my credit card at all and I just called the hotel where they were supposed to book us and they had the room reserved and confirmed.

I will let you know how everything goes when I get back on the 21st.

9. Re: Anyone out there booked via mexvax?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 02:19