We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Silversands Preferred Club

Texas
Level Contributor
3,790 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Silversands Preferred Club

I've posted this question in the Puerto Morelos forum but thought I would try here as well.

My husband and I are trying to book our trip to Secrets Silversands this week. We are both very interested in using the hydrotherapy circuit that they provide. According to the spa menu that a kind member here sent me, a week long pass to the hydrotherapy circuit is approx $200 and a day pass is $59.

I've read some reviews for other Secrets resorts and comments have been made that the hydrotherapy circuit is included when staying in a Preferred Club room. If that is the case then it would be cheaper for us to book a Preferred Club Oceanfront room than to book a non-Preferred Club room and pay for 2 week long passes when we get there. If it access ISN'T included with the preferred club rooms then we plan to book a lower room category and pay for the passes once we're there.

I've asked SSS on FB, emailed them, and have another thread but can't find a definite answer. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Morelos
Puerto Morelos
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,666 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Silversands Preferred Club

I have been to SSS twice. Once preferred and one regular. I would not waste your money on preferred. See what they will do for you when you get there. They may even let you just use the water circuit. Just my opinion.

Lawton, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Silversands Preferred Club

Hi, we are going to SSS this December and are also huge fans of hydrotherapy circuits. I'm interested to know what you ended up doing? Did you pay for the week long pass or upgrade to preferred? What was the cost? Any info or advice would be very appreciated!

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,666 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Silversands Preferred Club

KellieandDoug ended up going back to RPDC.

Texas
Level Contributor
3,790 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Silversands Preferred Club

JeffB is correct, Secrets Silversands sale ended the day before we booked so we went somewhere else. They did eventually answer me on Facebook & confirmed that the hydrotherapy circuit wasn't included with any rooms so we would have most likely tried it once & decide after using it if it was worth a weeklong pass...attempting to negotiate along the way of course. Good luck!

5. Re: Secrets Silversands Preferred Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2014, 05:23