We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cloudy in June?

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Cloudy in June?

I just wanted to hear from people who have been to Riviera Maya in June as we are travelling there on the 14th June for two weeks for our honeymoon but have heard that approx half of the holiday will be cloudy? Hoping you can put my mind at rest!

Stowe, Vermont
Level Contributor
7,086 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cloudy in June?

How did you hear that "approx half of the holiday will be cloudy?" That is just silly.

June is hot. It can be a little rainy. But if someone can tell you half of the time it will be cloudy, I'd ask that person for the lottery numbers in advance.

Have a great honeymoon.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cloudy in June?

Thank you for your reply! I will ask them for the lottery numbers! :-)

Boston...
Level Contributor
322 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cloudy in June?

We went in June 2012. The weather was glorious. There was a tropical storm hovering over Florida that dragged all of the nasty weather with it!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,615 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cloudy in June?

June is officially the start of the rainy season. We always travel in late May/early June. Last year we had 2 full days of rain, but that was rare. It always seem to rain some, for short periods, but clears up quickly. We've even been in town (PDC), didn't have a drop of rain but when we got back to our resort (about a 20 minute drive) there were puddles everywhere. It had poured for about an hour while we were gone.

I'm sure the majority of the time you'll have sunny skies. Enjoy your honeymoon and congratulations!

5. Re: Cloudy in June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2014, 06:15