We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at the Ocean Maya Royale

Oromocto, New...
Level Contributor
134 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rooms at the Ocean Maya Royale

I am looking for a resort map of the Ocean Maya Royale showing the building along with resturants, pools, ect. Also does anyone have a building and room number that they suggest to overlook pool area?

Thank you and for anyone that helps me I will order them a cervas or a shot of tequila, heck they are free I will order them both for you lol

Thanks

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at the Ocean Maya Royale

As I've just booked this hotel for May, hoping someone will answer the original OP's questions. TIA

California
Level Contributor
84 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at the Ocean Maya Royale

From what's been posted in previous reviews, some rooms in bldg 12 (and I believe 11) look over the pool. I think your best bet is to communicate with OMR directly through email. We did so when it came to asking questions about which rooms offer which views, and Maria Lopez was very helpful. We get there next month, but I'm already impressed with the customer service I've received. I have asked a lot of questions and always had fast and friendly responses!

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms at the Ocean Maya Royale

resortsmaps.com/map-OceanMaya-RivMaya.html

Normal, Illinois
Level Contributor
748 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rooms at the Ocean Maya Royale

Could you share the email address you have? We are set to go in May. Very much looking forward to trying a resort we've not visited before. Thank you!

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rooms at the Ocean Maya Royale

Maria Lopez [subdireccion.hhm@h10.es]

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rooms at the Ocean Maya Royale

Thx for the info Crave:):)

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rooms at the Ocean Maya Royale

@ djck - we'll be there May 6th-13th. What are your dates? BTW - used to live in Peoria, Illinois

Oromocto, New...
Level Contributor
134 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Rooms at the Ocean Maya Royale

Thanbk you for help, great info. I have been in contact with Maria and she seems very helpful

Fond du Lac...
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rooms at the Ocean Maya Royale

Hello! We leave in January for omr. I was wondering if you got the room you requested for when you emailed her? We booked a ocean view room.

Oromocto, New...
Level Contributor
134 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Rooms at the Ocean Maya Royale

We did ask for certain buildings but unfortunately they were not available as we did not pay the extra for ocean view. I am not sure if the extra money is worth it or not, as we were not in the room that much, but we were very handy to the activity pool building #7 a short walk then there was the view. Remember if you are going in January the days are shorter, so is your viewing time from your room. Maria was great and even took the time to meet us on two different occasions. I want to right a review but I will tell you right now, disregard any bad reviews. The only down side you found, the ocean was not the typical Caribbean turquoise, but then again I was told the if the wind (or current) was bellowing (I think from the north to the south) the ocean would be clear, but whatever it is not the resorts fault, blame mother nature. Those that take the time to find all the bad, don't leave themselves to enjoy their hard earned vacation