We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort with Nightclub

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,611 posts
208 reviews
Save Topic
Resort with Nightclub

So, we are definitely taking a group of high school Seniors to either Riviera Maya or Punta Cana next year. The group would like to have a nightclub on the premises so they can dance, have fun and hopefully meet kids from other schools. They are all very active kids, but not interested in doing the bar hopping tours.

Any recommendations for a resort?

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,620 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort with Nightclub

They must ALL be 18yo to go otherwise drinking is out of the question. While I can't comment on clubs at the resorts- RIU Cancun is repeatedly listed as one of the best fun resorts for the 18-25 age group. It's also a good moderate choice- not some hole in the wall AVOID Oasis resorts at ALL COSTS. ICK.

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,611 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resort with Nightclub

Thanks

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,387 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Resort with Nightclub

Bahia has a disco that starts up at 11 pmish (18 and up)

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,611 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resort with Nightclub

I will check out Bahia. I was thinking Palladium since we will have families that will want "top of the line" and families that will take the very basic. Thoughts?

My daughter is worried it may be too quiet.

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,611 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Resort with Nightclub

I guess I should state for clarification purposes: all kids will have at least one parent if not the entire family along for the trip.

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,299 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Resort with Nightclub

Moon Palace looks to have some of the best facilities for teens out of any resort I've researched in the area. There is a nightclub, arcade, plus the great surf pool, etc.

7. Re: Resort with Nightclub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2014, 06:18