We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellance Mayan Riveria

Abington...
Level Contributor
602 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Excellance Mayan Riveria

This resort looks awesome but I'm wondering if it's all couples? Would group of family and friends - some couples some single ranging from 22-70 be a good fit .

Why is it hard to find higher end resort that groups would like

Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
4,510 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellance Mayan Riveria

It is called Excellence Riviera Cancun.

I think this resort would be a good fit for a group. Either that or the Valentin Riviera Maya. Those 2 resorts generally are a little less expensive than the other adults only high end resorts and have a more lively crowd than say, Le Blanc will.

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
1,161 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellance Mayan Riveria

ERC is mostly couples, so the singles in your group may not find it to be a good place to meet a potential "match" but singles do go there, usually girlfriend-getaway type trips. I've been there twice: once with a friend and once with my husband. As long as the singles in your group aren't looking for a "hook-up" they should have a fine time.

3. Re: Excellance Mayan Riveria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 06:19