We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riviera Maya vs Punta Cana Forums

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,570 posts
203 reviews
Save Topic
Riviera Maya vs Punta Cana Forums

For those of you (us) that frequent both forums, do you find the Punta Cana forum a lot less active?

We are planning a trip to PC for our daughter's Spring Break trip with between 30 and 60 families for next year, so I am trying to get as much information as I can and I have to be honest: it is much tougher to get information and help on the PC Forum vs Riviera Maya.

I will keep trying - just wondering how everyone else feels?

Thanks

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
303 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riviera Maya vs Punta Cana Forums

Well as of now you're getting more responses from the Punta Cana forum. LOL

I know what you mean. We're traveling to PC in a few days and to Riviaria May In a few months. Been checking out both forums.

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,570 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riviera Maya vs Punta Cana Forums

Yeah - I just checked PC and it has a lot more responses to this same question.

3. Re: Riviera Maya vs Punta Cana Forums

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 06:17