I want to treat my partner to a relaxing trip in early December when we both finish a huge project. I have done much research but would appreciate the wisdom of the crowds:
- All inclusive
- calm, swimmable beach
- above average to excellent healthy food (seafood, smoothies, veggies)
My partner had a near-drowning experience and being able to relax in calm, clear, warm water is essential.
Some additional info that isn't a deal-breaker either way:
- We prefer smaller over larger
- We are not going to party-hearty although I'm sure we will definitely throw back some drinks.
- We typically like to do physical activities but on this trip we will try to relax so as long as there is snorkeling I think we are good
- Our style preference is more modern and luxe vs "beachy" and bright
- nude sunning options a plus!
Thanks so much community!