We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help! Weather worry!

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Please help! Weather worry!

Hi I'm travelling to the sensatori in rivera maya for a week from 16 th of January. Have we picked a bad time of year? We booked it thinking it was the dry season but looking at the weather forcast they all say different things! Please could anyone help? Also is there a web cam near this hotel I can watch? Kind regards jade x

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help! Weather worry!

What kind of help are you looking for?

There's nothing you can do about the weather. Don't pay too much attention to the forecasts.

SSS has a live webcam: secretsresorts.com/silversands-riviera-cancu…

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,329 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help! Weather worry!

It seems to be a strange year in the Yucatan, and also Belize, in terms of rain. This should be the start of the dry season.

We got rained on last week in Belize, Tulum and Puerto Morelos.

As mentioned above, there's not a thing you can do about it. It's still warmer than where I live in the US.....

3. Re: Please help! Weather worry!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2014, 05:17