We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recent Stay at Hacienda Tres Rios?

kentucky
Level Contributor
5,811 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Recent Stay at Hacienda Tres Rios?

We haven't been for a few years (almost 3, I think?) It was always a fave of ours but reviews are so mixed since most people are doing a promo-timeshare deal and aren't going AI. I know there are "owners" here, so I'd like to ask them how the food has been, etc. I see that Oskar is Chef (did he leave for a while?) We missed him last stay because it was HIS vacation. Who knew?!

Please feel free to share opinions. We plan to go end Jan; OV suite, AI--the price is right. Two 50-somethings needing a break in the sun--just good food and bev, limited kids and great service. This will be our 4th stay and so far we've avoided the timeshare Sharks.

Few questions:

Do they still send house wine/bubbly bottles via room service (AI)?

Do they stagger dinner restaurant timing--rotating which is open when? Anything else important I should ask?

Thanks a bunch!

1. Re: Recent Stay at Hacienda Tres Rios?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2014, 05:18