We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sky Auction

Wolcott, Connecticut
Level Contributor
722 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Sky Auction

Has anyone here used sky auction to purchase hotel stays? I was reading a lot of negative reviews about them just as I was ready to bid on some hotel packages. Ex., people purchased a package, paid sky auction showed up at hotel and no reservation and sky auction never paid them.

Would appreciate any comments.

kentucky
Level Contributor
5,802 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sky Auction

Long-time frequent LuxuryLink buyer (30+ pkgs) and a couple of our forum folks have been bought from w/SkyAuction. I've never found better deals on SA so I haven't purchased from them. I'll be curious to read--thanks for sharing your question.

Wolcott, Connecticut
Level Contributor
722 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sky Auction

We have used luxury link too and were very happy with them. Some of the auctions at Sky Auction seem to good to be true. The bad reviews on the Better Business Bureau have me very concerned.

3. Re: Sky Auction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 06:18