We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Deciding between Secrets Maroma and Secrets Wild Orchid

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
832 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Help Deciding between Secrets Maroma and Secrets Wild Orchid

We have been to Maroma 2x and love it there. We would like to try a different area and are looking into the Wild Orchid. Has anyone been to both and how would they compare/contrast? Pro/cons of each? Thanks so much!

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Deciding between Secrets Maroma and Secrets Wild Orchid

There was a recent thread on this same thought. Flip Flop Man had a nice comparison of the two. As I understand it, Secrets in Jamaica has a manmade beach. In comparing SMB to that IMHO - no contest.

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,581 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help Deciding between Secrets Maroma and Secrets Wild Orchid

We have been to both. Please read my reviews of each and then let me know if you have any more direct questions. I am happy to answer them all.

Have fun.

3. Re: Help Deciding between Secrets Maroma and Secrets Wild Orchid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 05:19