We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help, need an All-inclusive 5-tar wedding destination

Boston...
3 posts
Save Topic
Please help, need an All-inclusive 5-tar wedding destination

allows kids and is wheelchair accessible. I would like a luxury resort on the east coast of Mexico (anywhere but not more than 1 hour drive from the Cancun airport). Most likely will be 20 -25 guests. I have only stayed in adult only resorts, loved the playa Mujeres excellence resort but children will be attending so that resort is not an option. I would also like to talk to any brides who have had a wedding at the beloved or the Grand Velas Rivera Maya. Also needs to be all inclusive. I’m looking at a Nov 2014 date. In my research it seems like once it isn’t an adult only resort the luxury part is diminished??I welcome any comments and do appreciate your expertise. THx Robin

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
24,042 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help, need an All-inclusive 5-tar wedding destination

High end + kids allowed = Grand Velas, in my book.

I don't know how wheelchair accessible it is though.

2. Re: Please help, need an All-inclusive 5-tar wedding destination

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2015, 06:19