We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellence Riviera Cancun

Fayetteville, North...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Excellence Riviera Cancun

After several weeks of research for our next vacation in November to Riviera Maya, I keep coming back to Excellence Riviera Cancun.....I've ready the reviews of TA, visited their website and it sounds like the best place....

So my questions are:

(1) Have you stayed there and what is your feedback? We are looking for quiet and relaxing.. is this the place for us?

(2) I have seen reference to USA Transfers to get to and from airport...how much is it per person (its just two of us)? Is it worth it or are there other options you would recommend?

(3) one of our must sees are the Tulum Ruins..how far are they from this resort?

(4) snorkeling options that we should research/look into?

(5) what else should we put on our must see list?

Thank you for your comments....I appreciate it very much!

Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
4,510 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun

USA Transfers are a reliable transfer service as is Cancun Valet. We typically book a private transfer through our tour provider. USA has an informative website that will answer all of your questions.

Tulum is far from your resort. It will be about an hour to hour and a half depending on traffic.

Puerto Morelos is an excellent place to snorkel. Check out Wet Set Diving Company. They are here on TA and have a website. They are very affordable, close to ERC, and the snorkel trip we did with them was great.

Fayetteville, North...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun

Thank you for your feedback - I appreciate it very much!

3. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2015, 06:17