We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahamas or Riviera Maya

Melbourne, Australia
12 posts
Save Topic
Bahamas or Riviera Maya

Hi everyone, currently deciding on either bahamas or mexico from august 23-29 (first world problems)! Struggling to make a decision, I am aware it will be humid in both places but would one be more pleasant than the other around that time or will it be much of a muchness? We looking at the exumas or maroma beach in mexico. Thanks in advance!

glendale arizona
Level Contributor
179 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahamas or Riviera Maya

Riviera maya !!!!!!!!!! lot of choices ..beaches, ruins, etc. MY CHOICE!

Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,666 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahamas or Riviera Maya

No brainer - Riviera Maya

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
45,827 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahamas or Riviera Maya

Both have something to offer. I like the people better in Mexico. But the Exumas have much to offer including some ot the clearest, most beautiful water I have seen anywhere.

Level Contributor
3,589 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahamas or Riviera Maya

Been to both and Mexico is our preference as well. Be aware that August is in hurricane season.

Edited: 31 May 2014, 13:38
Southern California
Level Contributor
14,429 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahamas or Riviera Maya

Also been to both, Mexico is much better, people are more friendly.

6. Re: Bahamas or Riviera Maya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2015, 05:17
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now