We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family resorts with connecting rooms

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
260 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Family resorts with connecting rooms

Hola everyone my family and I just returned from Generations Rivera Maya and loved it. We especially loved the connecting rooms. Any ideas of other hotels with connecting rooms in the area?

Thanks

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,443 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family resorts with connecting rooms

The El Dorado Generations (owned by Srs. Martinez as is the Generations RM) also has the same room types, however there are only 32 rooms. It is right in between the El Dorado Maroma and the Paradise Maroma marina. Adults 16 and over can use the facilities at the EDM (as they can at the GRM and EDR).

Edmonton, Alta.
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family resorts with connecting rooms

In the Mayan RIviera there is Mayan Riviera Hotel Hard Rock,The Royal Hacienda. Closer to Cancun, all the Royal Hotels, Beach Palace, Moon Palace Hard Rock Hotel Cancun. Cozumel Palace has loft or what they call mezzanine rooms with king bedroom on the main floor and an upstairs loft with 2 double beds and another bathroom (no privacy between floors though)

I have stayed at Cancun Palace (now Hard Rock)& Beach Palace in family suites. I stayed in a loft/mezzanine room in Cozumel And I stayed in a 2 bedroom/one bathroom in the Royal Cancun in Cancun. The Royal Cancun has 2 types of rooms for families-one with 2 bedrooms and one shared bathroom and another type with 2 bed 2 bath. Both have kitchen & living area. The Royal Cancun just became an AI resort. I think that the prices for 2 bedroom AI at the Royal are higher than the Hard Rock/ Palace family rooms because they have that extra living area.

3. Re: Family resorts with connecting rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 06:15