We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SMB Junior Suite Terraces

brooklyn
Level Contributor
63 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
SMB Junior Suite Terraces

Do the junior suites have a soaking tub? The pics look like there is some sort of tub/pool but I was wondering. thanks!

brooklyn
Level Contributor
63 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SMB Junior Suite Terraces

oh i wasn't clear, i meant on the balcony is there a tub/pool?

Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
4,612 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SMB Junior Suite Terraces

Only specific rooms have that soaking tub on the balcony. I believe its the higher level suites.

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,310 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SMB Junior Suite Terraces

The regular junior suites don't have them, but the preferred club suites do. However, I'm not sure if all of PC rooms have them or just certain rooms.

brooklyn
Level Contributor
63 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SMB Junior Suite Terraces

thanks! we just booked for aug 18th and i'm super psyched!

Tulsa, OK
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SMB Junior Suite Terraces

Only the preferred club suites have the outdoor soaking tub but honestly from people we talked to with them they weren't used very much. Water wasn't hot enough to fill entire tub I believe is main issue. If you booked a non preferred suite I would inquire about upgrading to a swim out suite upon arrival if that's something you might enjoy. We had one last October and we loved it! It's a true swim out that has steps directly into your swim out off your private terrace. You'll love SMB regardless of your room though. It was amazing!

6. Re: SMB Junior Suite Terraces

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 06:16