We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Must try at Malapascua Island

singapore
Level Contributor
160 posts
138 reviews
Save Topic
Must try at Malapascua Island

If you are on Malapascua Island, go try out GinGin Flower Garden Restaurant. To this date, every time, I think about the food there, it just makes me wanna go back. No matter what you order, the food is just great.

We tried all the sizzling dishes and it is just fantastic. They cooked it so well, different versions. Th smell of the seasoning, saseme dressing with all the full aroma. Liked the pizza too, with extra cheese. We also tried the garlic prawns with vegetables, the specialty one day and was not disappointed. For dessert, try the banana pancake. This is better than the chocolate version. One order is good for two. Ask for mosquito coil while you dined, you will have less itches. The chef is one of the best.

ireland
Level Contributor
529 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Must try at Malapascua Island

my favourite place to eat in the philippines is also on Malapascau.

The Craic House bar & restaurant.Fabously food and the bar is always good fun.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
9,351 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Must try at Malapascua Island

I have been to Malapascua island 4 times and always dined at Ging Gings. It is my favourite restaurant too!

Regards: Jim

Carnarvon, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Must try at Malapascua Island

Yes, Ging Ging rocks, great prices. Craic House Is fun, great staff. Yummy food which changes almost daily on the black board specials. Hunt out the different chocolate desserts at other resorts. In the town area we found whole BBQ chickens and fried caramelized potatoes along with the usual street side food stalls. There are some super cheap local eating houses just behind Evolution Diving/ the Craic House. Just follow the path on the right side of these guys about 60m. Not as good as these others mentioned but really cheap like scrambled eggs with toast or rice for P50.

4. Re: Must try at Malapascua Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2013, 10:23
Get answers to your questions about Malapascua Island