Never mind the volcano....I think I'm gonna erupt soon ! Little more than 2 weeks to go and the airports are in chaos. Is there anyone on Zante currently trying to get back to Blighty ? If so what's happening out there ? Have any of the pre-booked apartments, hotels etc not seen any arrivals last weekend and is there going to be any kind of backlog forcing folk to delay their holidays by a week or two ? I'm wondering how long I should sit tight before getting in touch with Thomsons.....being diabetic and on insulin this could present serious problems for me, with limited shelf life for insulin and the possibility of travel delays etc. What is also worrying is the financial implications when there are stories already of people paying out thousands of pounds in travel and extra accommodation ! What happens when you can't lay your hands on that kind of money ? And would anyone notice if one of the pedalos went missing from Kalamaki beach ?