We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roseland Hotel

Which Kalamaki hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Roseland Hotel

Hi

I will be staying at the Roseland Hotel in Sept, I've been looking at the resort on the street view map and wondered if anyone can recommed nice nearby places for lunch/dinner. I will defo visit the old road but don't want to have to walk as far every time i go out. Also is there a nearby shop for water ect. My hotel seems to be at the opposite end to everything.

Galway, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roseland Hotel

There used to be small shop / supermarket across the road from the Roseland (not sure if its still there). The hotel may seem like its at the opposite end of everything, but Kalamaki is a small resort and very easy to walk around. You can walk the "loop" in about 40 minutes (without stopping in shops).

The Roseland is about 5 minute walk to the beginning of the main strip (to the left out of the hotel). The Stani / Zepos restaurants are about 10-15 minutes in the other direction - you also pass the Iguana bar on the way which also does food.

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roseland Hotel

As already mentioned Kalamaki is a small enough resort & easy to get around.

We enjoyed Ambrosia & the Olive Tree restaurants aswell as Mermaids.

Enjoy your trip to Zakynthos.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roseland Hotel

There is also a shop next to Iguana, Your also only about 10mins walk from Dias which is a great taverna, Stop at Iguana on the way and have a drink in the roof garden.

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roseland Hotel

just back yesterday,there is a small shop out front of hotel that sells all the things that you need, its less than 10 minutes to strip and 10 mins other way to iguana bar/restaurant which again is only 5 mins upto middle of strip.

5. Re: Roseland Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 18:15
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations