We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dancing

Which Kalamaki hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dumfries, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
dancing

do any of the bars have any dancing,we are their in sept and like a bit of a jig after a jar or two looking forward to our two weeks in kalamaki

Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,027 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dancing

well there is a bit of Greek dancing :) Can't think of any that advertise dancing although I daresay some impromptu dancing takes place after several cocktails!

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,475 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dancing

You can dance anywhere after a few drinks and some loud music but nowhere with a dancefloor as such.

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,098 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dancing

How about a conga up the Old road to celebrate Kev's birthday on the 28th?

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
4,993 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dancing

Hmmm good idea as im there and its my birthday as well,meant to go to Kevs last year but some silly iriots laid on a suprise birthday party for me.There is one good thing though,still got kevs present from last year wrapped.A large box of frosted shreddies.Sell by date 2010.Dont supose he will notice though. ;0)

Dumfries, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: dancing

Thanks for the dance update still cant wait to be there see you all in september

6. Re: dancing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations