We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

South Shields...
Level Contributor
199 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
weather

we go to kalamaki 11th sept just wondering what the weather is like at the minute ,we are staying at the venus counting the days down now

Ormskirk, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

We fly on the 11th too. I believe its really hot at the moment, early 30's and not much cooler at night!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

We were there last week and it was high 30's during the day, and 28 - 30 at night.

The hottest the display outside the chemist reached was 46 one day

South Shields...
Level Contributor
199 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

thanks for that just makes me more excited roll on next sunday

Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

We fly out on thurs can't wait :-)

Soooo!!! Excited now

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

we fly thursday too, staying in vasilikos though... been checking the weather like crazy these past few weeks and if you believe what the forecasts say its thunderstorms tomorrow and chance of rain next week. i posted a question a few days ago and people reassured me its never as bad as the forecasts say and thats even if they get it partially right in the first place. personally ive given up looking at the weather because it changes daily and differs from website to website. its still hot though so any rain will soon dry up... enjoy your hols people!!!

South Shields...
Level Contributor
199 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather

thanks yes i noticed one forecast said thunderstorms today and the same for sunday lets hope they are wrong happy holidays

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,380 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather

I am the expert on zante weather and i have studied the greek satalite cloud and rain movements.What it tells me is nothing until the day you wake up.So unpredictable,forget the forecasts and enjoy the sunshine.Ok maybe a little rain,but it dries up as quickly as it gets wet.

South Shields...
Level Contributor
199 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather

yes think you are right there best not to think about it and just enjoy

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,684 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather

Had a some thunder about an hour ago, some clouds, no rain and sunny again now, lasted for 20 mins thats all.

Tilbury, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: weather

Hi all

Is the weather warm enough in september to warm the sea and pools or do we have to hold our breath when entering.

thanks beverley

Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki