We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amaryllis Hotel, Kalamaki

Swindon
Level Contributor
15 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Amaryllis Hotel, Kalamaki

We stayed in the Amaryllis, Kalamaki last year and would like to return. We booked through First Choice but they no longer appear to offer this accomodation. Can anyone tell me who the current package provider is for this hotel (for UK bookings)?

Thanks

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amaryllis Hotel, Kalamaki

Thomson has the Amaryllis on their website:

thomson.co.uk/destinations/europe/greece/zan…

Level Contributor
127 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amaryllis Hotel, Kalamaki

Thomas cook

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
434 posts
383 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amaryllis Hotel, Kalamaki

Skytours and first choice - both part of Thomson. Arrived here yesterday. Good luck

northern ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amaryllis Hotel, Kalamaki

We booked for next year July fortnight through Thomson got a brillant price

£1150 for 2 adults and 11 year old.

We love these apartments stayed twice we have also stayed in the Marelen Hotel although these are nice also rooms are not as big and as clean.

Bristol
Level Contributor
328 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Amaryllis Hotel, Kalamaki

Thomas Cook and Thomson. TC are cheaper by about £100 at the moment ;-)

UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Amaryllis Hotel, Kalamaki

First Choice now only offer All Inclusive holidays. The Amaryllis can be found in Thomson (Skytours) and Thomas Cook (Manos) holidays.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Amaryllis Hotel, Kalamaki

We booked through Thomas Cook and found it cheap - we go at the weekend!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never been to these apartments before so would welcome any feedback.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
434 posts
383 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Amaryllis Hotel, Kalamaki

There are different opinions about the Amaryllis as you would expect. We stayed there last year for the first time and will not be going back - my review is here on 30th July 2012 tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

As you can see, it was not the best for us but loads of people enjoy it. I hope you have a good time -go with an open mind.

Loads of lovely places to eat up on the main strip. Our favourites were Merlis and Ambrosia. Great food andservice. Kevin's cocktail bar Oceanic in the old part of Kalamaki is a must. Loads of reviews on TA.

Enjoy.

sheffield
Level Contributor
708 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Amaryllis Hotel, Kalamaki

19 nurse,

A bit late for the previous poster, but after reading your review, I totally agree.

Do they still sell the books left by previous guests and is Lucky, the owners brother still singing there. He was awful and actualy offered cd's of his singing.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Amaryllis Hotel, Kalamaki

We stayed at The Amaryllis 5yrs ago and I have to agree with the last 2 posts NEVER again ever, I never did a review on here at the time but I did on the Zante forum http://www.zante.me.uk/forum/index.php and I honestly do not know how it has such a good ranking on here as from what I see nothing there as changed over the last 5yrs, still the same owners etc and even a review on here about the pool water which I also complained about when there

Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations