We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

So when is everyone heading out next year?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
So when is everyone heading out next year?

Just booked 2 weeks June 30th -14th July next year, got quite a good deal. Booking is the exciting part and now we've been left feeling like it's ages away! So when is everyone else going?

Gateshead/ UK
Level Contributor
197 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: So when is everyone heading out next year?

Hi,

6 of us flying out for 2 weeks the 11th July, staying at the Macedonia and cant wait. Anyone else there at the same time?

Jacq

Wales
Level Contributor
75 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: So when is everyone heading out next year?

Just booked our first stay in Kalamaki for August 1st. 2 weeks at Dias Studios. 23 weeks and counting.........

London, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: So when is everyone heading out next year?

First time to kalamaki booked for last two weeks of August staying at macedonia ! Can't wait !!!

Yorkshire, New York
Level Contributor
215 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: So when is everyone heading out next year?

Hey there Amy79x - you will love Kalamaki :)

Make sure you go to Zante Town on the 24th for the St Denis Festival, there's a big procession of the saint, lots of food and stalls and a big market! The festival ends with fireworks - the atmosphere is amazing!

London, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: So when is everyone heading out next year?

Sounds great biker bird ! Haven't been to zante for about 12 years! ( tsilivi) iv read about st Denis festival will def be going ! Roll on August !

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
27 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: So when is everyone heading out next year?

I am going to Kalamaki on the 1st August for a month! Very, very excited and only 158 days away now! (not that I am counting!). Totally in love with the place as I had such a great time last year (went for two weeks in mid-august). Staying at Hotel Daniel (again) such a wonderful hotel!

You will love it!

London, England...
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: So when is everyone heading out next year?

HI

Me and my husband have booked The Kalamaki Beach hotel from the 24th june for 2 weeks. This is our first visit to Zante looking forward to this holiday. Would like to hear from anybody who has been there or who is going and if they will be there while we are there. During our stay i will be celebrating my birthday on the 4th July and would like to be recommended on a nice restaurant to celebrate

thanks

debbie

Yorkshire, New York
Level Contributor
215 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: So when is everyone heading out next year?

Hey there Debbie,

Would you like Greek or Fabulous for your birthday meal? Plenty of great traditional tavernas in Kalamaki. I would recommend Ambrosia for Greek as they also have fire dancing around 9pm, and Essence for Fabulous (you might need to book). Check out reviews on TA.

Have a lovely time!

Tilbury, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: So when is everyone heading out next year?

Thanks Bikerbird

Will look at the reviews and maybe be able to book ahead before we leave.

Thanks again debbie

London, England...
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: So when is everyone heading out next year?

To bikerbird

the reply from classic bird was meant to be from me but done this on my sisters laptop. Ij have just looked at the reviews of both these restuarants and they both look amazing and will go to both of them on my 2 weeks holiday

thanks

debbie

Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations