We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elvis in Kalamaki

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Elvis in Kalamaki

On holiday in Argassi last year, my 5 yr daughter absolutely loved a couple of Elvis tribute acts that we happened across (One quite good one at The Green Frog and one quite terrible one at Legends). God knows why as we'd never play Elvis at home but she asked the other night if we would see Elvis this year. I managed to stop myself replying 'I hope not' and told her I'd try and find out if he might be appearing in Kalamaki.

Do any of the bars have any of the seemingly ubiquitous tribute acts on in Kalamaki?

Mentioned in this post
Argassi
Argassi
Zakynthos, Greece
Kalamaki
Kalamaki
Zakynthos, Greece
Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,898 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elvis in Kalamaki

He does at antonis and costas but kalamaki has better acoustic singers. Shamrock is good for proper live music.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elvis in Kalamaki

Thanks for the heads up Kevin. We'll certainly be up for some live music and will be checking out Shamrock but I'm willing to put up with Elvis for an hour for her and the missus. (I can always take my Ipod with me lol!) We're looking forward to that first Lemon Cheesecake cocktail when we visit Oceanic too. :-)

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Elvis in Kalamaki

I did sing The Wonder of You at 'Drunk Corner' last September if that counts !!!!

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,484 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Elvis in Kalamaki

Theres a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis.Last i heard he had left the building.Ahaha. ;0)

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Elvis in Kalamaki

Thank you very much

Yorkshire, New York
Level Contributor
215 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Elvis in Kalamaki

There was an Elvis in Revelry one night last July - he sang a few songs and was good, but then had to stop due to a sore throat (?) Also, back in 09, there was an Elvis singing in Sophia's (maybe? bar with a pool to the right of it, on the main road...) anyhoo - there had been an Elvis competition on TV and he'd come 3rd... was very good.

There's always a few places with live music on, you just have to check out the fliers - Enjoy Kalamaki :)

Mentioned in this post
Kalamaki
Kalamaki
Zakynthos, Greece
Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,898 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Elvis in Kalamaki

Revelry no longer open I, m afraid to say. Shame.

Widnes, United...
Level Contributor
2,227 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Elvis in Kalamaki

Elvis at Legends in Argassi is hilarious, it's so bad it's brilliant!

Edited: 25 April 2013, 09:30
Mentioned in this post
Argassi
Argassi
Zakynthos, Greece
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Elvis in Kalamaki

LOL, nice to know someone else thought the same. I think she just really liked having sparklers as he entered to the Zarathustra theme. It might have been a bit better if there had been more than 20 people in the place but yes, he was truly so bad it was good. :-)

Yorkshire, New York
Level Contributor
215 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Elvis in Kalamaki

No more Revelry ??? Why's that then Kev? Twas a good bar and they had decent singers on most nights, shame indeed!

Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki