We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caretta Beach early September

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
Save Topic
Caretta Beach early September

Hi

I am thinking of travelling to this hotel on the 7th sept should the weather be ok at this time of year and will the resort still be open?

Any advice greatly appreciated

Thanks

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caretta Beach early September

Weather will be hot, sea will be warm and resort in full swing. I Assume you need to go AI. Personally I'd stay in another hotel on a SC basis and take advantage of all the great restaurants / tavernas

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Caretta Beach early September

Thank you. Just the answer I wanted :-)

I do prefer AI as we are a young family so find it easier to budget. Once my little one is older will move away from AI.

Thanks again

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caretta Beach early September

No probs. the caretta beach is fine. I stayed there twice on SC basis before it went AI. If you can, try going to the beach - it's about a 15 min easy walk from CB. Also think about a taxi from airport to CB even if you can't 'knock off the tranfer bus cost'. Taxi will get you to CB in 5 mins - you WILL end up sat on bus for 30 mins waiting to set off for your transfer. Taxi straight outside arrivals - tell your rep you are going to CB by taxi - cost €15. Well worth it as you'll be checked in and sat round the pool before tranfer bus arrives at hotel. Have a great time

Edited: 28 April 2013, 20:43
Level Contributor
127 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caretta Beach early September

hello.

have you booked yet? we are a young family with three kids and self catering worked out cheaper for us last year. . the holiday package and total spend was about 500 less than All Inclusive . . this was with lots of ice creams / treats for the kids.

I know its not for every one but just wanted to let you know it is very reasonable in Zante if you get a good price on self catering.

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Caretta Beach early September

Hi

No not booked yet, still doing some digging. Thanks for the heads up.

Regards

Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Caretta Beach early September

We went AI last year as with kids it makes sense, however we drank out most nights and everyone along the strip offer great freebies to go in and eat/drink......we were amazed how cheap everything was out of the hotel!! AI may be the best option though as you then get free entry to the water park!!

7. Re: Caretta Beach early September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki