We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zante weather in June 2013

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Zante weather in June 2013

So, i've been keeping an eye on the weather in Kalamaki for about a month, and from what i can see online it is still quite cold with not much sun.

The reason we booked June was because i was told that it is the best month to go for weather, and i am one for the sun. i have been visiting rhodes for the past 3 years in june and every single year it has been nothing but sun.

Basically does anyone have any idea as to whats going on and is it going to get better.

Many thanks

Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zante weather in June 2013

We have always found June to be good and the last 2 or 3 years mid to late June has been very hot with temps in the upper 30's a lot of the time. One thing for sure its going to be better than the uk :)

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zante weather in June 2013

We go the 12th June, but it doesnt seem to good at the moment. just hope it gets better.

thankyou

Lincs
Level Contributor
547 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zante weather in June 2013

We usually go in June as well. As long as its in the 20's+ I'll be a happy camper.

Better than here!

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zante weather in June 2013

May weather on Zante is always a bit changeable. Whenever I've been there last 2 weeks in May there has been the odd bit of rain and the evenings can be a bit chilly. June is far hotter and stable, you'll comfortably see high twenties.

Gateshead
Level Contributor
520 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zante weather in June 2013

June will be lovely but in reality if it does rain, it will prob be for a few mins (hours at most) and for the odd day. I spent a week in Crete a few yrs ago in June and it rained every day lol (very unusal) - have to say I was still on holiday, it was still warm, the bars were still open and we still had a great time.

Guess I am trying to say, chill - the weather will be great and if you are v unlucky and it is not, I am sure you will still have a fab holiday xx

Bristol
Level Contributor
335 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Zante weather in June 2013

A friend of mine is there now and he says it's hot but there is a lot of cloud around. He didn't mention any rain so assume it's not. We have been in June a few times and it's lovely and warm with the occasional heavy shower in the early evening.

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Zante weather in June 2013

okay.. thank you. just hope it doesnt rain :)

Lincs
Level Contributor
547 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Zante weather in June 2013

If it does, it won't be for long and it usually just clears the air a bit.

I've been swimming while its been raining, doesn't get colder like here.

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Zante weather in June 2013

June will be nice - always is. Very minimum chance of rain if you are very very unlucky

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Zante weather in June 2013

thankyou folks

Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations